Monday 30 August 2010

Using the Rollagraph - My Way

I have had comments both here and on my Splitcoasters gallery about the difficulty people have with using the roller type stamping systems. I have had major problems in the past with producing straight lines and I would now like to share my solution with you. I hope that this one photo will be illustration enough.

My essential equipment and materials are a magnetic mat and steel ruler, and copier paper. Using the lines on the mat, it is easy to position the copier paper and the card blank so that I am ready to position the design where I want it. I place the rollagraph on the copier paper, next to the ruler. By starting on the paper I find that I get a more even distribution of ink on the card. The magnetic ruler sticks the card firmly to the mat and leaves me with two hands to get the desired effect.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails