Sunday 29 August 2010

Monkey business


This card is not my usual style but I'm sure you'll agree that it is good to change direction once in a while. I bought the stamps from Ebay for very little money so I thought that there would be no guilt attached if I didn't get round to using them. However, I was asked for children's cards recently and realised that I had very few in reserve so I have taken this opportunity to at least have one more. I have Sizzix dies with numbers which is all that I would need to complete the card to make it more personal.





On second thoughts, I can think of one or two adults who would be appropriate recipients for this card!!

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

What a beautiful card. I love your image and the nice but simple design! I would definitely appreciate this card as well :)

Greets,
Stefanie

G Peplow said...

This is wonderful, I love, it as you say almost anyone would love to receive it, good fun :D xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails