Monday 15 September 2014

Spot the Difference

For a while I have been looking at Clearly Besotted Stamps - visiting both the shop and the blog.  I love the clean lines of the stamps and the samples created by the owner and designer Stephanie Wincott.  Up until last week, I resisted buying as I knew that it would be a slippery slope! 

I have recently been asked to make a couple of cards for male children cards so I relented and bought the Ahoy Matey set that was in the Clearance section at the small cost of £3.00.

Each stamp collection in the shop is accompanied by card samples.  So forgive me for using these to CASE my first cards.

I find it difficult to produce identical cards - so there are little differences for you to spot.

The stamped images have been cut out. The flag was attached using 3D foam card but the others are glued directly to the base. I used a circle punch to create the waves.

And yes - I am, at this moment, descending the slippery slope - bought more and am now awaiting their arrival.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails