Friday 10 January 2014

New Project

I have had a break from card making in recent months.  I have devoted most of my time to making jewellery and, more recently, to sewing.  Have still been making the odd card for friends and of course my Christmas cards were all handmade with the proceeds going to Shelter Scotland.

One of my newest projects  has been these iPad/ tablet beanbags.  They can be used to support your device on your lap, on a table or in bed without having to hold it in your hands.
Those pictured above are the largest size measuring 30cm in width and 40cm in length. I have made smaller versions for the iPad mini and for phones or iPods.
They were well received as Christmas gifts and at a couple of craft fairs that I attended so I will continue to make them if the demand is there.
 
 

1 comment:

Cccam Server Cardsharing Server said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails