I have used resist technique for the teasel stamp with VersaMark and then applied Walnut Stain Distress Ink before stamping with a Crafty Individuals script. The band of Chipped Sapphire DI was created by masking. I was a little stumped when it came to the sentiment as I don't have a stamp small enough to fit into the allotted space..........so I'm afraid that I had to resort to.........a peel off!
This second card is a CASE of the first. This time I used Old Paper Distress Ink. The "string" is just slivers that were the result of trimming the card slightly. I have always thought of making use of these.....and now I have.