Sunday 16 January 2011

My new year resolution - Use what I have got!

It is so easy to fall into the "I must have" frame of mind when looking at craft products either online, in magazines or at shows. The one good thing about my recent and preceding reorganising sessions is that I can see what I have and the many items that had previously fallen into this category. I have determined that, this year, I will try to make use of all of the stamps that I have purchased over a period of several years.



Here goes!!!



The stamp used on this card was bought at the September Craft Show at the SECC in Glasgow. I previously uploaded a card that I made from the other "must have" purchase. See here.

resources: stamp-Lili of the Valley, background paper, Stampin Up border punch, Nestibilities circles dies, Promarkers, Sentiment stamp (which I have used loads!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails