Friday 8 April 2016

Leftover Lucy

I'm sure that I'm not the only one with  collections of scrap papers, card, ribbons, fabric etc. It is always satisfying to find projects that will reduce the volume of these.

I chose a pattern from Debbie Shore's Sew Inspired  2 magazine to make this rag doll for a friend's grandchild.





I'm sure that some of these materials are from items that I made about 40 yrs ago.  It only goes to show that if you keep something long enough you will eventually find a use for it!  (That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.)

1 comment:

Cara said...

Oh wow, such a fab doll. I think my Mum still has a suitcase of fabric from when she used to make clothes for us when we were little. Might have to investigate that. It's so wasteful to throw things out, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! Cara x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails