Monday 7 April 2014

Op Art Remembered

I recently came across some pictures of OP ART and thought that I would like to use as inspiration in my card making.  I am old enough to remember the era. I had a couple of black and white dresses that were of that genre!

So when I saw the Challenge at CAS-ual Fridays - CFC130: Create a Clean And Simple project using...OVALS!  - I thought that this would be the opportunity that I was looking for. 

 
The ovals were cut using Spellbinders Nestabilities, mounted on  white then black card then a 5" by 7"  white base card.   No sentiment because I didn't want to detract from the design.



 
 
 
P.S.  The dresses are long gone but I do still have some glasses that are from the late sixties (1968 I think). Here is one.  I won the set taking part in a competition in  "Jackie" magazine.  Now that really does date me!!

2 comments:

Josie said...

Very you, reminded me of your 'Round and Round- Just a Note' creation. Loving your blog x

donna mikasa said...

Wonderful graphic design! Thanks for linking this up to CASual Fridays Challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails