Wednesday, 9 April 2014

A New Challenge

I recently came back to Blogworld after a break from frenetic card making.  Challenges are a great way of rekindling "The Mojo".  They focus the mind to produce  a card with a specific element.  In taking part in these challenges I find it fascinating to visit the blogs of fellow entrants where many a fantastic tip or technique is explained.

It was on one of these recent visits that I was intrigued by the use of masking tape as a stamping medium.

I decided to give this technique a go. Not as successful as I had hoped but next time I will use a brayer to apply ink to produce a more even result.



 
 
On my virtual travels I came across the Allsorts Challenge Blog which, this week required participants to -  make a project without using any flowers
 
Fits the brief, I think.
 
 
 
The tree stamps are all from Clarity Stamps and the Ink Pads are : Distress Inks - Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint ; Adirondack - Lettuce; Archival Brilliance - Graphite Black Sentiment was computer generated and die cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities oval. 



2 comments:

ukash said...

thanks you

Craftnut said...

Lovely card for our no flowers challenge thanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails