Monday 3 March 2014

30th Birthday

I made this card recently for a 30th birthday as well as a sterling silver and pearl bracelet. 
The recipient has been a dancer from a young age and is now a dance teacher alongside her day job. So I searched the Silhouette America site for a download and found this very appropriate Scottish dancer file and set my Silhouette  Cameo to work. I am still surprised that I can find file downloads that match even the most obscure topic on the site  - bearing in mind that it is essentially for the American market. Mind you, there are probably many Scottish Country dancing societies across America!!
And... to make use of my Tonic purchase detailed yesterday, I used some of the dies to build the card. (The cutting of the dancer was not a straightforward affair as the file came with  separate elements which I had to join together and then cut as an outline.)
Text was also cut using the Cameo.






 Here is the Freshwater Pearl bracelet that accompanied the card.


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails