Tuesday 19 March 2013

Moving On

Firstly, look at the scene in my garden right now !!! 



Yesterday I was delighted to see signs of Spring with the crocuses, daffodils and primula beginning to burst into life.  I was planting seeds in the greenhouse too.  A shock to their systems today as well as to  mine.

I ventured out, between snow showers, this morning to deliver a card that was commissioned by staff at a local school for a colleague who is leaving.



The "new job" letters were cut on my Silhouette Cameo and coloured using Promarkers. The rest of the text was created on the computer. I used  my Big Shot, a Sizzix die and glitter card for the stars.  I printed a photo of the staff on to the back of the card to finish it off and hopefully, serve as a keepsake too.




This is an A5 size card and I have included an insert so that there is plenty of room to add messages from the rest of the staff. 




Y

2 comments:

Jenny said...

What changeable weather we're having at the moment... Spring is much later down here too :0)
Terrific card, so colourful.
Take care.
Jenny x

kate said...

Hi Lilian,
gosh you have been busy ! have just been to "like" your facebook /jewellery page. Wow you talented lady . Is there no end to your talents?
wish you every success with your new venture.
Kate x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails