Tuesday 26 February 2013

While I've been away...

This is my first post of 2013. I have not been idle though. I have just taken a journey down the jewellery making route in a serious attempt at creating a small business for myself.  It is some time since I retired but  I find it difficult to "take it easy". 


 I thought that I would include some photos that relate to the things that I have been doing since my last post.


 A pretty diverse selection.  I love using gemstones and Sterling Silver but I also enjoy using wire. I have also purchased materials and equipment so that I can explore the use of silver clay and polymer clay in my jewellery making. (So  no let of spending in the interim you can see!!)


 I have just opened a Facebook page - Kelpie's Gems  and a Folksy shop with the same name to test the online route.


 I have been asked to make some cards for friends so I will be getting out the stamps and inks again.  Will try a challenge or two as well.  










1 comment:

Mrs Harry said...

How exciting for you. The jewellery looks lovely. I hope your business takes off and flourishes. Good luck.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails