Sunday 4 November 2012

Red ,Red Robin.

We have had a resident robin in the garden since the summer months. We are visited daily by this cheekie chappie.  Doesn't seem too bothered by our presence.

The latest edition of the Craftseller magazine had instructions to make a selection of  felt Christmas decorations.  One of these was a robin so I decided to make some in honour of our guest. 





I didn't follow the instructions to the letter. I used my sewing machine as well as hand sewing elements - no glue!   I also stuffed the wings and avoided the googly eyes; ( even though I have a large stash of them)  preferring to use felt and beads.  I also decided in a a double beak.  









 
Perhaps I will add them to my stalls at the Christmas fairs that I will be attending.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails