Tuesday 6 November 2012

In the Pink

I'm falling behind with challenges at the moment because I now have four craft fairs to prepare for.

However, I couldn't resist joining with the Less is More colour challenge.


This week it is PINK


I have had roll of  pink Washi tape for a few weeks now just asking to be used.   
When I thought of "pink", lipstick came to mind and I knew that I had a "kiss" stamp.   


 The sentiment XOXO  is "urban speak" for hugs and kisses so it all sort of came together.

.
My friend, Susy, and I are flying down to Birmingham on Friday to spend two days at the NEC .  I'm sure that there will be a large selection of Washi tapes to choose from.......and lots more temptation!

3 comments:

Suze Bain said...

A great girly card Lilian! Hope your purse is not too light after Birmingham. Have fun! xx

Chrissie said...

Wow, what luscious lips!
Don't spend too much at the NEC... there may not be too much left after I've been tomorrow!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Viv said...

What a fab card Lilian,.....( re blog msg)..can just imagine what a mess that beetroot made too...oh my :) Viv xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails