Monday 29 October 2012

Kraft Card



This is a very quick post to upload my entry to the CAS-ual Friday challenge.




 "Craft on" is my mantra as I am sure that it is for many more of you out there.  



The design for this card was adapted from the wedding stationery that I was involved in making this summer.  The stamps are by Anna Griffin and I can say that I have got my money's worth from them already. I stamped the bunting on to patterned papers before cutting them out and paper piecing. I resisted the urge to paper piece the birthday stamp too.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I have just spent some time browsing your blog and saw so many inspiring cards! Great work! Love these pennants!

Jenny said...

I love colours against Kraft card and your bunting is just the job for a great CAS design :0)
Jenny x

Angie Tieman said...

Kraft and pennants?! Ummm, ummm, good! Love it! :)
Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails