Saturday 25 August 2012

I'd Forgotten About That !

The title of this post is something that that I say time and time again.  I know that I am not alone in forgetting previous purchases.  The problem with obsessing about tidying everything away is that the "Out of sight, out of mind" syndrome comes into play.

So, while I was thinking about the next "Less is More" challenge, I decided to have a rummage.   I came across a pad of Dovecraft, Kate Knight papers that I had forgotten about.  I think......that they cost me £1 from the Pound Craft stall at the ICHF at the Glasgow SECC.  (Just read the last sentence and it reminds me of the time that I ...yes... asked the cost of something in a pound shop.  To be fair I had not been inside one before and it was a long time ago.   I am much more familiar with this type of shop now as they are a great source of crafty deals). 


I needed to replenish my stock of Sympathy/ Thinking of you cards and this was in my mind when I picked up the pad.

The paper that I chose to use was one that I  wish that I could replicate with my brayer or my watercolour paints. 
 
 So a fairly quick card was made.  My favourite, favourite dandelion stamp (Lavinia Stamps), oval diecut ( Spellbinders) and a sentiment (Hero Arts).  Matted this on to black card then on to a cream card blank. 


Now.... what about that challenge card???????

1 comment:

Suze Bain said...

What a beautiful stamp and the paper looks like a sunset. Very pretty card. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails