Wednesday 18 April 2012

A gift for a friend

I am rather hooked on making (decorating really) notebooks at the moment. I am enjoying my diversion from cardmaking although I could apply the same techniques that I have used here to cards.   This is my latest ....a present for a friend.
I used Letraset Inks and Adirondack Pearl Mixative to act as a base.  The stamps are all from Crafty Individuals.   I introduced a little bit of dimension with diecut flowers and a paper string bookmark as described on a previous post.

Back of notebook

2 comments:

Suze Bain said...

Beautiful soft shades Lilian and love that bird stamp as a focal point. It's nice to do something different - a change is as good as a rest! xx

Christine said...

Beautiful creation! Nice, soft colours!
Hug
Christine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails