Thursday 4 August 2011

Sweet Friendship

I needed a card for a friend. Not for any special occasion .... just to say hello after not seeing her for a while. 



I used the sketch  from Clean and Simple Challenge blog. 

 I have begun to save some of the sketches for later use....for when the mojo has left the building!

Here is the card that I made.  I love this gingham ribbon. I don't let it go unless it is for something special. I have kept to one of my favourite colour schemes - white, black and red. A little bling doesn't go amiss for a friend either!




Resources:
Sentiment - Hero Arts
Red acrylic gems
Gingham ribbon
6" by 6" card blank
Border punch
Red and white cardstock
  

1 comment:

Suze Bain said...

A great layout and colour scheme. Sure you friend will be delighted when this pops through the door. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails