Thursday 28 July 2011

Trendy Trees - First Airing

I have made several purchases lately - mostly Hero Arts stamps.  I feel a little guilty that I have still a number of items that I've had for some time that have not seen the light of day since I bought them.  The Stampin' Up  Trendy Trees wheel is one such item.  So I inked it up and away I went.

I began by just running the stamp across some white card. I then, inadvertently, turned the roller round and ended up with an upside down row. So this card was born!
I used a layer of Kraft paper, finishing off the bottom edge with a border punch.   Some of the trees from my other practice runs were cut out and  attached to the base card with 3D foam squares.

Okay this has assuaged my guilt ......but only a little!

1 comment:

Suze Bain said...

A super card. I really like this roller and it looks great upside down too! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails