Saturday 4 June 2011

Yesterday's Post

I didn't make it home in time to write yesterday's post so here it is.


I have been to a Stampin' Up Party with talented demonstrator Elaine Brainwood. Great night, great food, great company and great crafting. I have overspent this week on things that I need(?) but it is so difficult to resist when you see such great products. Thank you to Linda Brechin for hosting.



The card that I have chosen to post today is one that was inspired by my eldest son's pet beagle Toby...... I know.........this isn't a beagle but a bassett hound. It was the closest that I could get when I trawled the internet for beagle crafting products. The dog with balloons is a free digi stamp from where I can't remember at the moment but will post later.


I printed the sentiment and the numeral 1 on the computer. I create Word templates for different sizes of cards and these are saved to make it quicker.


I used Promarkers to colour and Glossy Accents on the blue ballooon.


A simple card but I like it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails