Wednesday 1 June 2011

Craft Class

Went to the monthly craft class at friend, Susy's, tonight. Lots of conversation as well as crafting! Most of us are employed in education and as I work with schools in the area of ICT, I was told of a number of problems that they are presently experiencing with computers in their schools. I was happy to take notes (in between glueing, sticking and colouring) so that I could try and get their issues resolved. I really don't mind working after hours!! No... honestly I don't. It reminded me that those working in education eat, sleep and craft their job!


Anyway, here are two of the three cards that we made. I usually photograph in daylight but, as it was dark when I got home, I used my craft light to take the pictures.



I just love the masking technique.



The second card used a stamp from Sheila Douglass. I almost squealed when I saw it as I have been coveting it for ages.

I used Promarkers to colour. There was a third rhinestone but it fell off on the journey home. It might be in the car.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails