Tuesday 7 September 2010

Magnolia revisited

I am struggling with the CAS 83 challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers at the moment so I took some time out to revisit one of my favourite Magnolia stamps. I needed to make a birthday card for a colleague so I have chosen something a little less challenging in the meantime.

I used watercolour pencils instead of Promarkers this time. I think that my first love will always be the pencils - I suppose that this is because , for a long time, this was the only way that I could achieve subtlety of colour. I also love stamping on patterned paper as I have done here for the dungarees. I have used 3D foam pads to "lift" her and the sentiment from the base card.

1 comment:

G Peplow said...

Pretty Tilda card, lovely colouring.
Thank you for your kind words on my blog:)
You are so right about Susan's ( Simplicity) challenges being a real thinking exercise, I spend a long time on each one but I love it.
Good luck with your CAS 83! Love to see it when it's finished. :) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails