Monday 2 August 2010

All crafted out

Spent yesterday at a craft event in Ellon with Crafty Susy. It was organised by the Papercrafts Boutique Team up in Elgin......this is the home of Sugar Nellie Stamps. Here is a photo of our makes ( all but one which I have not completed yet) As you can see from the number of items that we got through, it was a "full on" day and I was extremely tired when I got home. I really enjoyed the opportunity to be with fellow crafters and I did learn a couple of new styles of cards.
We were all sent home with a lovely Sugar Nellie stamp which I will reveal in the not too distant future on a card.!!

1 comment:

G Peplow said...

Wow, what a productive day, it's no wonder you were tired. There's some pretty cool stuff here, it's great to learn new styles. Totally green here, can't wait to see your freebie:)xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails