Saturday 31 July 2010

Scrapbook page


I don't scrapbook as often as I would like as it takes me ages to be happy with a layout. I have 3 sons who have been the subjects of hundreds of photos over the years ( the oldest is 32). I have organised these into 3 lots that will eventually be included in albums that I can give to them in the future. I love this page as it gives an insight into the character of my youngest son - always the devil - daring and full of fun. I hope that he will always see me as his"net" until I need him to be mine.


2 comments:

G Peplow said...

Great LO and colours in this page. Love his big smile, he looks like lots of mischief, lucky you:) xxx

G Peplow said...

Hi there, Thanks for dropping by my blog, you are welcome to CASE my card, I'm flattered that you asked but it wasn't my original. I haven't got a clue who did it first :)xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails