Tuesday 27 July 2010

Sugar Nellie first impression

I purchased a" lucky bag" from Sugar Nellie a couple of months ago and here I am finally getting round to using one of the stamps. At least it is better than the years that the stamp that I used in the previous post has been waiting for its first impression to be made.

I am struggling at the moment with the fashion in cardmaking that requires the inclusion of a variety of different materials on a card. I am sure that this is because I have been concentrating on the Clean and Simple (CAS) style of late. Anyway, I hope to enter the Sugarbowl Challenge 39 which I will have to use a Sugar Nellie stamp and a blue colour theme. This is the card so far. I am not ready to submit it yet but will have a think, make any alterations/ additions and enter it tomorrow.



As I am on the subject of CAS, I was delighted to see that my
Christmas card that I had entered into the Simplicity Challenge this week had been identified as a CAS Favourite of the week by three Splitcoast Stamper members. I was truly delighted. I am a member myself and regularly add my cards to my gallery on the website and this is where they had viewed it. SCS is an amazing place and I have not explored a tenth of what it has to offer. So thank you to k.dunbrook, Hobbywoman and JenMarie for your kind words.


Now.................back to that card................??????

1 comment:

Crafty Susy said...

Not used my lucky dip bag yet either Lilian. This card looks fab. Glad your christmas card was voted favourite of the week.
See you Sunday
Susy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails