Sunday 18 July 2010

More wedding good wishes

I was tidying / rearranging/ rationalising my cardstock yesterday evening, desperately trying to get into the "dispose of" mode. I know that I am not alone but why can't I just get rid of all of the little bits of card and paper that I keep filed in folders and boxes. I do try to be organised by keeping colours separately. I recently rescued plastic folders that had housed educational cd roms and the guide books that went with them. These are A4 in size, perfect and what's more..... free.

Will post pic later.

One of the folders contained lots of cream card offcuts so I decided to use it to make another wedding card. Not that this will make any difference to the volume of the cream stash!!!!
This has a similar feel to the card in the previous post but I wanted to simplify the design further. I still used a Cuttlebug embossing folder (dots), stamped and gold embossed dandelion, gold paper and ribbon. The card is textured and purchased from the local papermill. I will enter it into the CAS Challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers as it fills the brief to create a card with embossing detail.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails