Saturday 10 July 2010

Kraft paper second......

Two cards in and I am now firmly hooked on the use of kraft. So it is off down that road I will go. I am so glad that I rescued those folders before they were put into the recycling bin at work. I tell my colleagues that I have my own form of recycling!

I will enter this card into the CAS-tastic Challenge too as I am better pleased with it.

Creativity follows very few rules.......One cannot predict where it will take you. So kraft it is until something else catches my eye.

2 comments:

Karen B. said...

What a cute card, love the balance that you've achieved.

Deb Neerman said...

Just beautiful!

Thanks so much for joining us in this week's CAS-tastic Wednesday "Krafty Kreations" Clean and Simple card challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails