Saturday 10 April 2010

Been working out how to add a slideshow to the blog

Didn't post yesterday as I was trying different ways to add slideshows to the blog. I think that this is the best way to display a number of pics without using up space. My preferred option was Photostory 3 which is free as download from Microsoft site. Very easy to create a slide show but can I get it uploaded. Next option was Photobucket. This has worked but I am not happy about the adverts appearing. So if you look, please do not take up the option to win a prize, meet your perfect mate etc.... and I hope that they don't offend. I have added the link to the slideshow in the post below as well.

my slideshow

1 comment:

G Peplow said...

This is great, love being able to see so many cards, all fabulous of course:) x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails