Wednesday 18 May 2016

Casology - Stencils

This week's challenge at Casology:

Week 198: STENCIL
I have been playing with a new stencil - Memory Box Smash.  I am sure that it will become a firm favourite.


The dragon stamp is one that I used in a previous post  from Personal Impressions.   I stamped the dragon on to white card then stamped again on copy paper and cut  it out  to use a mask. I then placed the dragon mask over the original stamp before covering with the stencil.... Following? I used red and yellow inks to represent fire. I used gold card as a mount before adding this to a red base card.



3 comments:

Cara said...

Love the background you've created it works perfectly with that stamp. Cara x

Judy1223 said...

Wow! That stencil is so cool, perfect with that dragon image! Amazing colors, just like fire! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

Jen W. said...

That stencil was made for that dragon stamp - they're perfect together! Love the bright colours and the touch of gold. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails