Sunday 3 April 2016

It's Been a While....

It's almost a year since my last post. I have not abandoned cardmaking  but life has a way of making you prioritising your time. Hopefully this is me back to blogging but I intend to include posts in the future that represent the other interests that I have been concentrating on in recent months.

My most recent make is a card for my sister-in-law's retirement.

I had to search through my whole stamp collection to find  the only appropriate sentiment that I have. It was quite a pleasant journey because I was reacquainted many stamps that I had forgotten that I had!










1 comment:

Cara said...

Nice to see you back blogging. Love this card, those seed heads are lovely in the soft colours you've chosen and such a fab sentiment! Cara x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails