Sunday 1 March 2015

A Free Gift Goes to a Good Cause

As a member of the Create and Craft Club I have the opportunity of receiving free gifts during the year.  I don't always send for them as they need to be worth the £2.99 postage.  However, the last one was Craftwork Cards products so I decided that I could use them to make cards for charity.

Here are some of the 30 cards that I have made to date. 




I still have enough resources to make some more.  Not bad for my £2.99 outlay.  The base cards and envelopes were a purchased some years ago and I am delighted to reduce my stash, even if it is by a small amount !! These are on their way to the local Shelter shop.

I have been diverted recently to sewing and jewellery making projects.  Here are some of my makes.
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Suze Bain said...

You have been busy! Love the tote with the bunting. Xx

Cara said...

Glad to see someone else has been busy with the members gift. Got to admit I got a bit carried away with the gems and pearls on mine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails