Tuesday 31 March 2015

21st Birthday Pop Up Box Card

It was our nephew's 21st birthday last week and I left it late to make a card.  My husband even offered to( heaven forbid) go and buy one!!  I had purchased a pop up box file from the Silhouette site a while ago so used this as a base.  The stars were also from my Silhouette library. 





 To illustrate how versatile the Cameo is, the 21 is actually a resized image that I had created myself as the base card for his brother's 21st birthday card. 



 I cut the same design on two 12" by 12" sheets of card so that I now have the resources to make another box card in the opposite colour way. I might not get myself in such a panic the next time I have to make a similar project. 



I have 5 years to come up with a very special card for my niece's 21st!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails