Sunday 25 January 2015

Another Special Birthday Card

I made this card for a friend's sister. I had made cards for her previously so I had to look for something special that I knew she would like.  A visit to Bird's Cards proved fruitful. This lady is very generous in creating and allowing us to download her cutting files for free. Worth a visit if you own a digital die cutting machine.

 I downloaded the greeting from the site too.  The flowers were made using Tonic punches and the flourishes were cut using my Bigshot and a free die that came with a magazine.The bow stopper which allows the card to stand up was purchased from the Silhouette site. 

I do love CAS cards but enjoy the challenge of making these more complex cards on occasion.
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails