Wednesday 23 April 2014

This Makes Me Smile!

At this time of year I often find myself smiling while inspecting the new growth in the garden. Things grow so quickly that there are often huge changes from day to day - sometimes within a day.
Here is a selection of today's action!
 

 
 The theme over at Less is More challenge this week has to :

 Makes me smile!
 
It's simply that... something that makes you smile.
 
I could have used flowers as my inspiration for my entry but I turned to something else that I have grown - my three boys.    I chose a digital stamp by Mo Manning - Video Boy .  At some time or other all three have  answered  "In a minute" when being called to come downstairs. Invariably the delay was caused by a computer game.  These times are long gone but this image makes me smile and acts as a reminder of days gone by.
 
 
 
 
I used Promarkers to colour and as they bleed through my card, I made  a topper using Spellbinders die and mounted this on to black card.
 
The text was computer generated.





 
 

6 comments:

Chrissie said...

That sentiment really made me grin!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Marie said...

Your sentiment is just perfect for this great Mo Manning image, Lilian. Love the FAB shading.

Anonymous said...

I too also grinned when I saw your card. My son is says that all the time while playing those video games. Great looking card.

Anne said...

Yes, I have two sons, this card reminds me too... fabulous colouring
Thank you for joining us at Less is More.
Anne
LIM Designer

Suze Bain said...

Your colouring is fabulous on this Lilian. A perfect teen card. Xx

G Peplow said...

Gosh I wouldn't mind a penny for every time I've heard that reply LOL Fab colouring Lilian a great card :D x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails