Tuesday 1 April 2014

Round and Round We Go

Just remembered that it was April Fool's Day today.  Completely passed me by!



The theme for this week's challenge (165)  over at Less is More is.......................

ROUND and ROUND
 
I had seen the stamp used on the card in one of my latest tidy up sessions. I  can't remember which manufacturer it was produced by but it came to mind immediately I saw this challenge.  It has never been used before so I thought that this might justify its existence in my stash!!

 I paper-pieced some of the elements. added the sentiments and then mounted the "topper" on to an A6 card blank using 3D foam pads.

The stamp is still on my desk so I will use it again before it disappears into oblivion again!!
 
 

5 comments:

Helen J said...

Great card - I've got this stamp & love how you've used it.

Jane said...

Great card, very eye catching.

Craft-E-Place said...

Brilliant card.
Elaine

G Peplow said...

Hello there Lillian, this is a lovely card, I like your paper piecing it adds to the design, very nice :D x

Chrissie said...

This is a late visit for me this week.
What a pretty card, simple but stunning!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails