Wednesday 19 March 2014

A New Home

I recently attended the Hobbycrafts exhibition at the SECC in Glasgow.  This was my first visit for  a couple of years because my friend Susy and I decided to forgo our two Glasgow visits for one in November at the NECC in Birmingham.

I spent relatively little this time - a few jewellery findings, a Marbling kit and a Memory Box die - Modern Landscape.   I have been thinking about this die for a while so thought that I would treat myself.  I reckon that I only have to use it 4 times to recoup its cost.

So .... here is number 1
 
The die is much longer than the section that has been used here as the focus for this card. The green pearlised, die-cut was then cut again using an oval Spellbinders die.  This die was also used to cut a black oval background shape.  3D foam pads attached the landscape die cut.  The stamp came from a set that was free with a magazine.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails