Monday 1 April 2013

To have and to hold..

Still Juggling!!!!

A friend asked  to see some wedding cards. Instant panic! The last wedding cards I had made were given to her from myself and other friends for her own wedding last summer.  So I went into overdrive.  

I made some of my white on white cards that I have shown here previously - slight variations of course. Then I came across a Prim Poppy Memory Box die that I bought at the NECC back in November last year. Unused of course.

This is the first card that I made.  
 I used old gold card for the base and to cut the die.  The text was printed on to pearlised gold cream card which I line embossed around the edges.

I am so happy with it that I will make some more so that I am not caught short again.  I'm on a roll.

My stash of cards is now much depleted because I took about 80 to the local Shelter shop last week.  To be honest, they were mostly cards that I had made in previous years and not representative of the card that I produce now. My only hope is that they will raise some money for a very worthy cause.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails