Tuesday 9 April 2013

I'm challenged!

It has been a while since I took part in a challenge. So, to get me back into the swing of it, I naturally headed to the Less is More blog.

This week, the theme is Lime and Black. I like!   

Some time ago, I decided that I could use the waste left behind after using a Sizzix Decorative Accent with Flower die. I knew that if I kept it long enough, it would end up as part of a card design.




So... here is that card. I placed the waste on to a piece of lime pearlised card  and die cut some more of the flowers from the same.

 The flowers were attached using 3D foam pads that add a little dimension. I wasn't left much space for a sentiment but I found some small peel offs (sorry) that I was able to colour with a Promarker.




2 comments:

Chrissie said...

This looks great... like you, I don't like to waste stuff!
Well done you!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Jenny said...

Love the positive and negative dies used together... brilliant bit of recycling too :0)
Jenny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails