Thursday 2 August 2012

Sew Crafty!

Gosh, where is the time going.  My card making routine has well and truly been interrupted of late as well as my online activity.  Of course, this does not mean that I haven't been crafting - the compulsion to create is something that I can't control!

I made this little sewing box for the beautiful bride in my previous post.  She has often shown an interest in sewing and as I know that she received a sewing machine as a wedding gift, I felt that this would be appreciated.  I used the wedding stationery as my inspiration for the decoration and as a reminder of a very important day in her life.


The box is a Kraft blank purchased locally at The Papeterie .  I searched my stamp collection to find any that were relevant to sewing and, to my surprise, found quite a few. I have since filled it with items that she will find useful as a starter to her new hobby. 




   
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails