Saturday 14 July 2012

Pretty in Pink

Pretty in Pink is the challenge at Lili's Little Fairy Challenge Blog.  This is the first time that I have entered this challenge although I own several Lili of the Valley stamps. I used this stamp in my previous post and it occurs to me how different images can look by just changing the colours.


 
If you have read any of my previous two posts, you will not  be surprised to know that the BIRTHDAY GIRL sentiment was cut using the Silhouette electronic diecutter. 

The papers used here come from my stash - not sure of origin. The pearl strand came from an assortment that I bought from Create and Craft some years ago.  I regretted this purchase initially but it seems to be coming into its own recently. The other element used is a  border that was made from a Martha Stewart punch

1 comment:

Annette said...

Oh so pretty. I love the die cuts and the circle sentiment is fab. Your image is adorable, you can never go wrong with a bunny!


Annette - Netty's Cards
Proud to design for Lili’s Little Fairies.
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails