Saturday, 14 April 2012

Another Project with Alcohol Inks.

Made a quick visit to The Papeterie this afternoon.  I didn't get what I wanted (discovered that it's on order) but I did come away with another Letraset Ink.  They are becoming as addictive as Promarkers!

While I was there, I spied Kath Stewart and knew that I had missed one of her classes. It turns out that she was working with  Fresco Finish paints, stamps and dies from Paper Artsy. How gutted am I?

I would like to share with you a notebook that I "altered" using a couple of my alcohol inks and stamps.

back cover











This started off life as a plain kraft covered notebook. I used alcohol inks to create a base for the stamps. To complete this project I threaded some paper string (Ikea) through the spine of the book and attached wooden beads to each end.  This will act as a bookmark.

I used Letraset Inks and stamps from my collection.

3 comments:

Suze Bain said...

Super inking and stamping Lilian. I fancied finding out more about these paints too but with being the end of the holidays, 'family time' won! Do you follow their blog, they have all the class listings on there. xx

Christine said...

Great work! I love that kind of cards!
Hug
Christine

kath said...

Hi Lillian...I've had lots of fun looking through your blog...wow some beautiful makes...will be popping back often...hugs kath xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails