Wednesday 8 June 2011

Polka Doodles Challenge

I popped over to the Polka Doodles Blog yesterday and decided to take part in their latest challenge.  This week the challenge is to make something with a secret - either a hidden message or image.

I had some of the backing papers that I had printed off from the Sugar Birdies CD Rom left over from my previous card so, rather than put them away, I used them as the base for this card. 

The digi stamp is one of Mo Mannings - The Tooth Fairy. I  used Promarkers to colour and Stickles glitter glue to cover the wings. 

The sentiment implies that that the tooth fairy has left something - Is it the card itself?  No, when you look inside you see that there is a verse with a message from her and a little envelope which will contain the 5 pence ( who am I kidding) that she has left.



Now, I have a couple of pieces of backing paper left over. What could I do with these?

6 comments:

Crafty Susy said...

Lovely Lilian.
Susy

Tip Top said...

Lovely idea! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

lis-m said...

Love this little fairy , she works really well with the papers..
thanks for joining us this week over @ Polkadoodles
hugs XX

Fliss said...

This is really pretty. Love the colours and the cute fairy.
Thanks for taking up the Polka Doodles Secret challenge and good luck!
Fliss x

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Great project, thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along in our something secret challenge at Polkadoodles! Lovely card! Cheers Claire x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails