Tuesday 14 June 2011

Butterfly Wishes

Here comes another one of the backgrounds that I created on copier paper with my brayer( see previous post for details)  I stamped the butterfly first. This came as part of a set by Close to my Heart that was given to me as a present from my crafting buddy, Susy. The other stamps are as delicious as this one.  It doesn't show up on the photograph but the butterfly image contains words such as Fly Free, Believe, dream and Learn.
I looked around for a challenge that I could enter it and came across the Crafts and Me Challenges blog. The theme is Stamp Something (so free reign here) and I reckon this  card fits the bill. The only problem is the the challenge finishes in 8 hrs 30mins.  There have been 269 submissions so I have made a note to return. Not sure that my card sits comfortably with the other entries though  - as I'm in my CAS mode!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails