Wednesday 19 January 2011

Taking Notes

I really enjoy making gifts for friends and family. One of my favourite makes is notebooks. I do own a Bind it All machine that allows me to create books from scratch but I often buy ready made notebooks that I cover with patterned papers and then embellish. This is one that I have just completed. I purchased this from Tesco when it was on special offer. There are often good deals to be had in Supermarkets and I always have a stock of these at hand.
This is not an easy option as I have to dismantle the notebook in order to decorate the covers and I always have more than one attempt at putting it back together with the covers and pages in the correct order.
resources:
K&Co papers, Nestabilities label die, Martha Stewart butterfly punch. Sizzix flourish die, various ribbons.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails