Saturday 20 November 2010

Batch make



I, like many others, support Shelter Scotland throughout the year both with donations (from profits selling cards) and also by making cards to be sold in the local Shelter shop. I have had a particular interest in this charity after watching a Channel 4 documentary many years ago which was part of a season on homelessness. Seeing the plight of children in particular in this situation reduced me to tears during several programmes. What is still so disturbing is that there are still children today suffering the uncertainty of a permanent, safe and secure home.

All proceeds from the Christmas cards that I make either to sell or to send myself, go to Shelter too. In order to produce as many cards as I can, I purchased a kit from Craftwork Cards this year at the Hobbycrafts Fair at the SECC. This included several elements that included cards and envelopes that I could quickly "assemble" for sale. The following are some of the cards that I have made from this kit. I'm not a fan of kits but the end, in this case, has justified the means.










2 comments:

Crafty Susy said...

Lovely Lilian not looked at my kit yet!!

G Peplow said...

Beautiful cards:0) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails