Wednesday 29 September 2010

I'm back

I've taken some time out from blogging of late. Too many other things to do. I have ventured away from card making into candle decoration for the moment. I have always wanted to try this so searched Youtube for videos that would teach me how to do it. These are my first attempts and I am delighted at how they turned out. Once "craftily"wrapped they will make great Christmas presents. ( Always a bonus) It is another way to make use of some of my collection of stamps.

2 comments:

Crafty Susy said...

Absolutely fab Lillian. Was going to try this at craft class sometime. Susy

G Peplow said...

Hello there, welcome back, I'm loving your candles, great presents and you can personalize them as well, if you want:0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails