Wednesday 11 August 2010

Clean and Simple Challenge FLT102

The layout this week over at Clean and Simple Challenge blog appealed to me straight away. It took me a little while to look through my collection of stamps to find one that I was happy with. In the meantime I kept a watching brief on the other submissions and I must say that I am blown away by the variety that has been achieved from a very simple design.






I chose a sunburst stamp that I haven't used before (guilt, guilt). The butterflies were punched from cardstock which had been coloured using the "direct to paper" technique as I wanted the colours to match exactly. I felt that I needed the embossed lines to contain the design and separate it from the sentiment.

3 comments:

Crafty Susy said...

Lovely Lilian. Once again I can't seem to get to sleep. Just finished a card with my new SWALK stamps. Will post later.
Susy

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a fun sunburst stamp. Very cheery and colorful card.

G Peplow said...

Hello there, this fits the bill beautifully, bright,colourful, and quirky. I think it's great, love the butterflies too:) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails