Sunday 6 June 2010

A new challenge

Just a quick note to introduce my submission to the Funky Friday Challenge over at The Cornwall Crafty Stamper. I probably needed to "think outside the box" a bit more in order to create something more original. As it was, I stuck quite close to the sketch.
I stamped a second image, cut it out, curved it with embossing tool and mounted it on to 3D foam pads. This dimension is not apparent in the photo, on the candle or on a couple of the stars. I also found a use for a few of my large supply of peel offs. (Why oh why did I buy!!)
papers: Hot Off the Press
Stamp: Hero Arts coloured with Promarkers
Glitter card cut with Sizzix die

2 comments:

Abi Bundy said...

Love your card! Thanks for joining in the challenge this week! don't forget to come back and vote for your favourite on thursday!

Rosina said...

Great card, Thanks for joining the challenge.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails