Tuesday 1 June 2010

June? ...Where has the year gone?

I cannot believe that we are in June already. Half way through another year! I make so many crafty plans that don't materialise. They leave me with a sense of guilt sitting on my shoulder. Mind you , I have always been a working mum so that sense of guilt has been a constant companion for most of my adult life!

Have put together another simple card that has taken me back to my Lavinia stamps. Tracy Dutton, the owner of the company creates wonderful scenes using her stamps. Atmospheric water and sky combinations using a brayer...... and no..... I haven't bought a brayer yet!!! When I have TIME I will use my purchases to attempt to reproduce some of her effects.



In the meantime this card will have to suffice. CAS in approach, using a punch to cut out a frame which has been mounted over the stamped image. I then used 3D foam pads for dimension. Unusual colour combination , I know, but it works for me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails