Sunday 9 May 2010

Another arrival - get out the Big Shot

A work colleague became a grandfather for the first time on Thursday. His daugher in law - baby's mummy, is an ex pupil of mine so I just had to make a card. I got out the Big Shot again and produced a variation of a previous card posted.


My friend, Crafty Susy, has tried to persuade me for ages to purchase a Cricut. She, herself, started with the original red Sizzix die cutter and progressed to the Big Shot and then moved on to the Cuttlebug. ( I think that the Wizard was in there somewhere too) She is whizz with the Cricut and I am periodically tempted to move into electronic die cutting. I have great conversations with myself about it but,as yet, remain undecided. I appear to have a sense of loyalty towards my trusty BS friend. He has done me well. For a time I sold diecuts on Ebay.... giving up because it was too much effort for little gain but BS could have gone on forever it seemed!

Anyway, back to the new baby. I can't let the opportunity go to make a mini scrapbook so I await some lovely pics so that I can get started.

1 comment:

Crafty Susy said...

Lovely card once again Lilian. Still think you should get a cricut. Made some cards for my blog this weekend from the fab create a critter cart which is fast becoming my favourite and best used purchase.
Susy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails